As the transcript contains personal and confidential information, it is issued only to the person named in it or sent to another institution upon the request of the same person. Transcript(s) requested to be sent to another institution will be placed in a sealed envelope.
Students who successfully complete their degree requirements will receive a complimentary copy of their academic transcript together with their degree scroll.
The Examination & Graduation Section issues the following academic transcripts:
(1) Bachelor’s degree under the Semester System starting year 2000 (English and Malay versions);
(2) Bachelor’s degree under the Term System prior year 2000 (English version only); and
(3) Master and Doctoral Degree (English Version only).
Requests for official transcripts may be made via the Application for University of Malaya Academic Transcript Form.
Each application has to be accompanied by the following:
(1) payment of RM50 for each academic transcript requested; and
(2) a copy of the applicant’s identity card / passport.
An additional charge of RM10 will be imposed on transcript to be sent to location outside of Malaysia.
Payment can be made via http://epay.um.edu.my
|Type of Transcript||Processing Duration|
|Bachelor’s Degree under the Semester System (beginning from year 2000)||3 working days|
|Bachelor’s Degree under the Term System (before year 2000)||10 working days|
|Master’s Degree and Doctoral Degree||10 working days|
For enquiries pertaining to Degree Scrolls, Academic Transcripts and/or Request for Verfication Letter(s), please contact Examination & Graduation Section at email@example.com